How do you treat Paralysis?
How does SELF ON work?
How much time will it take for patient to get well?
What if the Patient does not get well after taking your Medicine?
What is the cost of the Treatment?
Is there any side effect of your medicine?
How can we buy your medicine?
How many patients have you treated so far? Their contact?
We are undergoing Physiotherapy. How does your medicine help along with it?
How does Body-Walk work?
How is Brain-On helpful for Paralytic patients?
What would be the dosage and precautions while undergoing treatment?
- Take 1 Capsule with lukewarm or freshwater followed by one Munakka (available at Kiryana Shop or Pansari Shop). After 15-20 minutes, give one glass of pure milk (Preferably Cow’s milk). Repeat the same in the evening.
- For quicker relief in Spinal disorders, cervical spondylitis & sciatica pain, singhnad guggal and lakshadi guggal along with Selfon neuro caps are recommended.
- Control high B.P, Diabetes (Sugar) and temperature of the patient by getting it checked regularly during treatment.
- The patient should get Hemoglobin & Cholesterol monitored regularly.
- Always take bath with lukewarm water.
- Drink sufficient quantity of milk (3-4 glasses or 1 liter a day) preferably cow’s milk along with normal quantity of desi ghee or butter.
- Increase the consumption of following meals:
- Moong dal (Yellow dal)
- Chana dal
- All lentils except black dal
- All sweet fruits except banana
- Fruit juice
- Gentle oil massage (with Bodywalk oil) must be done on the affected body parts (for atleast 15-15 minutes) and oil must get absorbed through skin.
- To further enhance the flexibility, sufficient exercises of the affected parts should be done by moving outwardly and inwardly (50-60 times), thereby, facilitating the affected part to become active at the earliest. In case of facial paralysis, the patient is recommended to blow air by mouth 20-30 balloons a day additionally.