How do you treat Kidney/Renal Failure?
How does Re-renal work?
How much time will it take for patient to get well?
Our patient is undergoing dialysis. Will he/she recover from kidney failure?
Is there any side effect of your medicine?
Does it cure any other disease as well?
Our patient is suffering from high BP or diabetes along with renal failure. How do we control this?
What would be the dosage and precautions while taking Re-Renal?
- Food should be high in calories and low in protein.
- Develop the habit of walking and yoga is advocated.
- Increase the intake of water according to the gradual increase of urination.
- Increase the consumption of below mentioned fruits and vegetables:
- Guava(after removing half of the seeds)
- Moong Dal
- Kulth dal
- Cow’s milk(1-2 cup)
- Rama tori
- Limited amount of green leafless vegetables.
- Avoid fast foods, maida based foods, canned foods, baked, processed or preserved foods.
- Avoid excess Tea, Coffee, and Jam etc.
- Avoid excess of fruits or fruit juice.
- Avoid cheese and nuts.
- Avoid consuming following fruits and vegetables:
- Chilka dal
- Milk products
- Bakery Products
- Spicy Food
- Non-veg food products
- In case of patients who are suffering from BP or Diabetes may take respective medicines along with Rerenal capsules. These Capsules are also recommended during dialysis also as the patient can see the gradual decrease in the levels of blood urea & serum creatinine.
- Patients having high BP & Hypertension problems are advised to take BP- flow herbal capsules along with Rerenal caps for the fast recovery of renal system as the herbal medicines have no side effects.
- In case the digestive power of the patient is not good or if the sensations like Nausea/Vomiting prevail frequently, then take lesser dose of the medicine as accordingly.
- If swelling occurs and Albumin is low then body requires diet rich in proteins such as cereals, pulses, soybeans, eggs etc.